The Who?





"OMG... u like so chumeyls and i'm like so buruk~" haha.. i'm rubbish on these kinda things. i just go on but before i do, apologies for mistakes ok. let's see, just moved to gombak around december '08! currently im working as distributor for mlm company. i was born intelligent but an education ruined my life. every day was fucking sucks at the moment coz the only friends that i have right now is my homie. how lame. and the people who i thought were my friends really aren't so fuck them all! well not all of them but most of them. life is good when you have only yourself to answer to! other stuff about me, i want to be a pilot and i will be dammit. and i want to learn how to play the drums again. i use to be really good, and now i can only do a basic beat. that was the best thing to do, play the set whenever i was pissed or bored. and i want to learn how to play the piano again (ye ke?), which i'm currently trying to do. i'm an individual. i don't go with the crowd, or even the crowd who goes against the crowd. i make decisions based on who i am and what my intuition feels. i'm into spiritual journeys, deep and meaningful stuff, light-hearted fun, lots of laughing, addicted to surf internet, adore animals, and having a great time being a single guy. and by single i mean truly single. ok what? don't have to think the one u really love, have to call and ask "hi darling, have u eaten?" bla bla bla so on and so forth. i'm really hoping that Nasha Aziz will offer herself to be my girlfriend someday! haha.. in your dreams la! well, i just liked her so much especially her voice. i don't drink or do drugs and smoke of course la kan. remember don't drink and drive eh.. i don't consider myself to come under any labels. i just what I am and at last but not least i really really hate those who are fucking moron back stabbers, hypocrites, sellfish. more stuff later when i think of it... btw thanks for reading!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Saturday

I woke up at 3pm today. It's all because lepaking at awal maju till dawn yesterday. My head started spinning like hell. I was shocked if it's a sign of H1N1 maybe. I hope not coz I don't wanna be sick around fast month later. Must be a terrific day of my life after getting sick like I had measles last year. Many people said that it coz pollution or haze lately. Arghh what happen in Malaysia now? Is it a sign the end of the day? Waaaaaaaaaa...



So, there was no sign my parents and siblings at home. Where did they went actually? I felt voracious and tried to seek some food at my kitchen. Thank God there still chicken curry leftover last night. After I had my 'breakfast', it's time to play mafia wars. Hahaha. I don't know why I'm so addicted to this game. In my opinion, every game that have to do with leveling things, u have to play over and over again. Ask anyone who are kaki gamers. Am i right guys? Hehehe...



It's 7.30pm now and it's start gloaming soon. After I had my prayers I watched tv like usual. Suddenly my cellphone was ringing. Oh, Sote on the line. He asked me whether I'm free to join him and others tango2 at Nz Curry House at 9pm tonight. Hmm that's a great idea while I can't figure it out what is my plan tonight. Seems like a little re-union from my secondary school, VI. As usual, 'janji melayu' right? I reached there about 9.30pm. It's just Rezza and Mambang was sitted at corner side. Where the hell everyone else? Then Akmal and Taqdir reached us followed by Sote. We lepak till 1.30am. Don't forget our BBQ next week guys! Hehehe...



It's not like I'm going home early. Saturday night kan? Ape barang balik awal. In actual fact, KCO members were there at new Nz Curry House. I met Ronni, Daus, Amad and Fakri. Meanwhile they was bored sitting there for hours. Then we managed to go to Uptown, Danau Kota to seek our local favorite junk food, cucuk2. Hahaha. OMG, there was so many people down there especially YL and it was 3am! Bluetooth ON. Hahaha...



After that we found Pradas's member lepaking there around 15 station. Whoa, I can't stand anymore had a tango2 too much tonight. We decided to go home ASAP. So, I reached home by 4am sharp and guess what? Mafia wars larh ape lagik. Hahaha. What a night. I miss my schoolmate. I'm looking foward to see u guys next week ok. Thanks for reminding me. Well, that's all for today. Thanks for reading. 73, Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment